12th Nov 2020
We are hiring!
We are currently looking for a new Head of Marketing for United Advisers Marine and our sister company, United Advisers Group.
You would be responsible for developing and executing the marketing strategy for United Advisers. This would be for both the Marine and the International onshore divisions. This includes, but is not exclusive to, content strategy, social media strategy, and lead generation. You must be confident in working with multiple partners and stakeholders to create content. One of your first tasks will be designing the website strategy for United Advisers Group and overseeing the project management. You will be responsible for delivering the project on-time and on budget.
You would report directly to the company Directors. The role is based in Palma, Mallorca.
This role is a great opportunity for someone to be able to develop a long-term marketing strategy that drives results and relishes in the freedom of being able to run multi-channel marketing campaigns.
Freelancers would be considered for this full-time opportunity but on the basis that UAG/UAM be your only client and you be available to work in the Palma office as required.
role and responsibilities
- Developing and executing the marketing strategy for both United Advisers Marine and Group
- Drive marketing strategy that supports new business and client retention
- Hiring and managing freelancers as required for the marketing plan
- Managing social media (LinkedIn, Facebook, Google My Business and Instagram)
- Creating and publishing content including but not exclusive to e-books, webinars, infographics, flyers, and blogs
- Liaising with partners and key stakeholders
- Reporting on marketing performance and suggesting improvements
- Creating, writing, and sending monthly newsletters for both UAG and UAM
- Training team on social media as required
- Ensuring that all content created is compliant
- Creating workflow emails
- Developing and managing PR opportunities
- Supporting the operations and sales team for CRM development and management
- Creating graphical support/presentation for team training
- Managing Google AdWords and creating campaigns
- Ensuring both company websites are kept updated and are optimised for SEO
- Managing website strategy and development projects
desired experience and qualifications
- Have at least 3 years’ experience in marketing and content creation
- Experience managing social media
- Familiarity with email marketing tools (MailChimp or other)
- Capacity to work with a CRM (segmentation and lead tracking)
- Publishing and edit content using WordPress
- Understanding of SEO and how to create a content strategy
- Google Analytics and Search Console
- Use of Canva or Illustrator
- PR experience
- CIM or IDM marketing qualification
- Experience using Suite CRM
- Can create audiences for ads including Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn
- Managing AdWords accounts, creating ads and optimizing bids
- Experience within Superyacht industry or Financial Services
Full-time salary will be €30- 35k per annum depending on experience.
How to apply
Please send your CV, cover letter, and any relevant examples of your work to email@example.com
The start date for the role is January 2021.
Training will be provided based on candidate requirements.